Top Menu

Mail to:
The Daily Rant
P.O. Box 31
Zion Hill, PA 18981

464 Responses to Contact

1. Paul Sangster August 28, 2012 at 3:09 pm #

Ah, Mr. Massie, you say it so well…

2. Stephanie Alexander Hamil August 28, 2012 at 6:37 am #

Right on, brother. And, if you would happen to read "Two Truths Two Justices" by Chris Alexander, on Amazon, you'd have a myriad of additional reasons to not "like" the man.

3. don simmons August 28, 2012 at 12:24 am #

Mychal, i am so proud of you….as a little boy in texas we didn’t really understand what was going on with civil rights…dr. king was very influential to all americans….when we heard him talk he made us all feel good about ourselves and we really were gods children….as young children we were required to watch “the rise and fall of the third reich” we were told that this was what you should look for so that it never would happen again…and they warned us that history has repeated itself over and showed us just how cruel people could be and how helpless we are to the tyranny of others…it was never about a “black man” being in the white house…maybe watching how hitler came to power made me more aware then most…but i have felt the desentagration of our rights as free people under this presidency. i must say that as i hear you speak it bring the essence of dr. king…i would be proud to have a leader of your statue as president…i feel that we need you to help to convince america that we can surely fail with apathy and self serving politicians….i have taken a lot of heat for my views of lesser government intervention…i have lost hope that we can return to less government…maybe you could find it in your heart to give us a plan for a better america….maybe you could devote a few minutes to help us focus on a proper action for the helpless people…when will this nightmare end…i’ve never felt like we could lose our country until “obama” came to power….
    thank you so much for your comforting words….

4. Ed Cook August 28, 2012 at 1:46 am #

I enjoy your Rant…and most of the time I agree wholeheartedly…but I have to ask… you hate the Obamas….and you refuse to support Romney/Ryan…so are you not going to vote at all…vote for a nobody and throw your vote away….or vote against Obama.. Not sure I can continue as a reader/follower of yours if you're going to throw your vote away!

5. Dr. Charles Braunhardt August 27, 2012 at 7:14 pm #

Thank you for being a Great American Patriot by telling the truth like it REALLY is !!

6. Roxson August 27, 2012 at 4:51 pm #

In response to your “Why I do not like the Obamas” on August 19th, you have spoken for many, many of us across this country. But … with so many receiving government subsidies and working to receive more, the elections may be effectively “bought.” What do you think
    of the people receiving any government subsidy foregoing their
    right to vote, on the basic conflict-of-interest principle? Also, I
    believe anyone on welfare needs to work to earn their checks in some
    form of public service and be subject to random drug checks, failure
    of which disqualifies them from monetary benefit.

The Obamas need to go; what can we do together to make that happen when so many vote to enhance their own benefits?

7. Judie Smith August 27, 2012 at 6:33 pm #

when reading your article "The best summation of Barack and Michelle, when you click on underlined sentences an evil looking picture of the president appears. What is the purpose of that and why does it happen?

8. Robert Sarhan August 27, 2012 at 3:53 pm #

Dear Mr. Massie,
    I respect what you wrote about Barack and Michelle Obama, I met Michelle on July 10, 2012, and was crushed when I received a generic response from her staff about the murder of my mother, who was abused and exploited by her forced upon court appointed Guardian. Will you please take the time to call me at 305-338-6160.
    Thank You, Dr. Robert Sarhan

• Lisa Filippone Swetitsch October 20, 2012 at 12:21 pm #

Dr. Sarhan, make sure this info gets out there, and call Mr. Massie's number to get to him. So sorry about what happened to your Mom.

• Lisa Filippone Swetitsch October 20, 2012 at 12:21 pm #

9. Patriot 2012 August 27, 2012 at 12:15 am #

Good heavens, I thought that only my good friend, Lloyd Marcus, among a few others, was the only non-multisyllable American – Whom I personally was very grateful to have met in Wixom, Michigan earlier this year – that really understood what Americanism is.
    I must commend you since it takes a great deal of integrity to write and speak as intelligently as you (do). I told Mr Lloyd Marcus that I would take a bullet in defense of his life and after reading your discertation about the fraudulent imposters in the white house, I feel the same about you. Great men deserve a patriot to defend them. Don

10. Ron Fercken August 26, 2012 at 8:52 pm #

Dear Mychal,
    Will you please comment on this video? I believe it, but I don’t want to. There is so much here, and the proofs seem irrefutable. If this is true, we are in very, very serious trouble as a nation. The Founding Fathers, in their words, shielded us from every eventuality but an uninformed electorate.
    Thanks, and you are a light in the wilderness.
    Ron Fercken.

• Mychal August 26, 2012 at 9:39 pm #

ron fercken: I will look at same asap…if it addresses frank marshall davis and obama’s anti-colonialism/communist viewpoints it’s true…

• Thomas Blake August 27, 2012 at 6:17 pm #

All of the talk is great and I hope some of it streaks home with most. I love all you have to say about the current emperor. Still he will be reelected. Do you know why?? It is because THEY count the votes! Not to mention THEY control the price of every single thing we purchase. This country is doomed. THEY know how to control the masses.

11. Anonymous August 26, 2012 at 11:49 pm #

Mr. Massie: You are so right about Barack and Michelle.Thank you! Lorraine in Sacramento.

• Mychal August 26, 2012 at 9:53 pm #

anonymous: thk you much…you are very welcome…

12. John Fielding August 25, 2012 at 11:22 pm #

I have just read your fantastic summation of Obama and Mrs. Obama. Thank you. Fantastic

13. George Wanamaker August 23, 2012 at 1:26 pm #

I have no idea who the hell Mychal Massie is, but you can be sure he has another fan right here after reading a few of his commentaries. Mr Massie is out there and we end up with the likes of obama in the big chair? ( I can’t give him the respect of capitalizing his name) Is there any way we could make a switch in the dead of night?
    Mr. Massie is the epitome of what we stand for in this country.

• Mychal August 23, 2012 at 7:58 pm #

george wanamaker: thks much…

14. Robin August 19, 2012 at 8:23 pm #

Did You Really Write This? Really?

: Will Obama Crack?

Please be respectful when forwarding email.

Use “bcc:” for all recipients and remove all email addresses (including mine) when forwarding.

When will Obama crack in public?
    By Mychal Massie

At a time when many Americans can barely afford Burger King and a movie, Obama boasts of spending a billion dollars on his re-election campaign. Questioned at a recent appearance about the spiraling fuel costs, Obama said, “Get used to it” – and with an insouciant grin and chortle, he told another person at the event, who complained about the effect high fuel prices were having on his family, to “get a more fuel-efficient car.”

The Obamas behave as if they were sharecroppers living in a trailer and hit the Powerball, but instead of getting new tires for their trailer and a new pickup truck, they moved to Washington . And instead of making possum pie, with goats and chickens in the front yard, they’re spending and living large at taxpayer expense – opulent vacations, gala balls, resplendent dinners and exclusive command performances at the White House, grand date nights, golf, basketball, more golf, exclusive resorts and still more golf. In the 1950’s they called it acting NIGGER RICH.

Expensive, ill-fitting and ill-chosen wigs and fashions hardly befit the first lady of the United States . The Obamas have behaved in every way but presidential – which is why it’s so offensive when we hear Obama say, in order “to restore fiscal responsibility, we all need to share in the sacrifice – but we don’t have to sacrifice the America we believe in.”

The American people have been sacrificing; it is he and his family who are behaving as if they’ve never had two nickels to rub together – and now, having hit the mother lode, they’re going to spend away their feelings of inadequacy at the taxpayers’ expense.

Obama continues to exhibit behavior that, at best, can be described as mobocratic and, at worst, reveals a deeply damaged individual. In a February 2010 column, I asked, “Is Obama unraveling? “I wrote that it was beginning to appear the growing mistrust of him and contempt for his policies was beginning to have a destabilizing effect on him.

At that time, I wrote that not having things go one’s way can be a bitter pill, but reasonable people don’t behave as he was behaving. He had insulted Republicans at their luncheon, where he had been an invited guest. I had speculated that was, in part, what had led him to falsely accuse Supreme Court justices before Congress, the nation and the world, during the 2010 State of the Union address.

It appeared, at that time, as if he were “fraying around the emotional edges.” That behavior has not abated – it has become more pronounced. While addressing the nation, after being forced to explain the validity of his unilateral aggression with Libya , America witnessed a petulant individual scowling and scolding the public for daring to insist he explain his actions.

But during an afternoon speech to address the budget/debt, he took his scornful, unstable despotic behavior to depths that should give the nation cause for concern. Displaying a dark psychopathy more representative of an episode of “The Tudors” television series, he invited Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis., to sit in the front row during his speech and then proceeded to berate both Ryan and Ryan’s budget-cutting plan. Even liberal Democrats were put off by the act. MSNBC’s Joe Scarborough questioned the sanity of Obama’s actions.

Today, criticism is coming from all sides. A senior Democrat lawmaker said, “I have been very disappointed in [Obama], to the point where I’m embarrassed that I endorsed him. It’s so bad that some of us are thinking, is there some way we can replace him? How do you get rid of this guy?” (“Democrats’ Disgust with Obama,” The Daily Beast, April 15, 2011)

Steve McCann wrote: Obama’s speech “was chock full of lies, deceit and crass fear-mongering. It must be said that [he] is the most dishonest, deceitful and mendacious person in a position of power I have ever witnessed” (“The Mendacity of Barack Obama,”
    , April 15, 2011).

McCann continued: “[His] performance was the culmination of four years of outright lies and narcissism that have been largely ignored by the media, including some in the conservative press and political class who are loath to call [him] what he is in the bluntest of terms: a liar and a fraud. That he relies on his skin color to intimidate, either outright or by insinuation [against] those who oppose his radical agenda only add to his audacity. It is apparent that he has gotten away with his character flaws his entire life, aided and abetted by sycophants around him. …”

With these being among the kinder rebukes being directed at Obama, and with people becoming less intimidated by his willingness to use race as a bludgeon, with falling poll numbers in every meaningful category and an increasingly aggressive tea-party opposition – how much longer before he cracks completely?

The coming months of political life are not going to be pleasant for Obama. Possessed by a self-perceived palatine mindset, that in his mind places him above criticism, how long before he cracks in public? Can America risk a man with a documented track record of lying and misrepresenting truth as a basic way of life, who is becoming increasingly more contumelious?

Hope you forward this to everyone in your address book as we are going to need every vote we can get to remove Obama. The liberals are just unable to absorb what he is doing to our country and will continue to vote for him. Just imagine what he will do to America if he gets another term!

• Mychal August 22, 2012 at 9:48 pm #

robin: no I did not write it…which you would know if you took time to look at my original syndicated piece…that which you have posted was edited to include the language that is vulgar and intended to marginalize my voice to blacks…in all of my years as a nationally syndicated writer and as a nationally recognized political activist have I ever used such language…my vocabulary is such that I need not resort to such commonality…as has been documented here obama’s truth squad are responsible for corrupting this piece…but you wouldn’t know that because obviously you are not sharp enough to take time to read my volume of work to see if this fits my pattern of writing…

15. SA lawrence August 16, 2012 at 12:07 am #

I wrote an article on Hubpages some time ago that I would like your opinion on. This is not an attempt to promote anything even though it is on hubpages. If you hacve time, please review and offer me any thoughts you might have, Thanks, SA Lawrence

• Mychal August 23, 2012 at 12:29 am #

sa lawrence: will do…

16. Carla August 12, 2012 at 10:35 am #

Dear Mychal,
    You are a breath of fresh air! May Our Lord and Savior continue to guide you as I am thankful for your insight and direction. We may seek yet we may never find as Jesus tried to awaken the souls to God’s word. Jesus – true man and true God!
    Kindest Regards,

• Mychal August 13, 2012 at 10:39 pm #

carla: thk you my friend…

• Dawn August 17, 2012 at 2:32 pm #

Thank you Mychal for trying so desperately to save our country. Please keep on trying as we need voices like yours..

• Mychal August 22, 2012 at 10:31 pm #

dawn: I’m working to same souls and minds…

17. susan August 9, 2012 at 11:46 am #

Hi Mychal,
    I was just wondering why you don’t post comments on your facebook page anymore? We miss you comments there.

• Mychal August 14, 2012 at 1:13 am #

susan: I haven’t had time…haven’t been keeping up w/ twitter either…working on new project and trying to find time for myself…only so many hours in a day and I’m working most of them…

18. Tu Wog August 8, 2012 at 9:07 am #

I just read and applaud your report…WHEN WILL OBAMA CRACK IN PUBLIC…as you aptly point out, the fissures are already apparent.

I am sure that it is NO SURPRIZE to you when I say that BO is a PUPPET to the network ushering into power the New World Order-one world government.

His strings are being manipulated by the hierarchy of the TLC, CFR, and Bildebergs…namely the murdering clintons (Rest in Peace Vince Foster), the equally guilty daddy and sonny bush, kissinger, george soros (real name schwartz), cheney, maurice strong, the rockerfellers, and the rothchilds, et al.

BO was chosen for his color-yes; but more importantly his intricate knowledge of the writings of Cloward and Plavin. He is following the destruction of the US page by page. He is in over his head…and for that he WILL SELF DESTRUCT.

The aforementioned groups and individuals are networking with the ULTIMATE LEADER of the one world government to retain their status quo…once the ULTIMATE LEADER takes control (control they’ve have during vast periods of the history of man-now, with THE NETWORK, they must feel they will NEVER have to relinquish that control and power again).

What of BO’s status quo? He really had none before…I wonder if he realizes he will probably be tossed aside like an old shoe. If he does, it must weigh heavily…further deepening the fissures. Like you said, BO is putting a bad taste in the mouths of his own party.
    Just think the bad taste put in the mouths of the aforementioned subversive, treasonous groups? Couple that with doing NOTHING POSSITIVE for his own race; people who helped get him elected. His base is crumbling, the fissures are getting wider…will we be observing a historical 1st in the US?

• Mychal August 14, 2012 at 1:28 am #

tu wong: just make sure you read the right one…there is a bastardized version that obamanoids added crude vulgar racially offensive language to on order to marginalize my voce to blacks…

19. Homer August 4, 2012 at 9:48 pm #

Mychal…thank God for you and what you do. I am your fan. I need to ask you if you talk about some things that are “being talked about” but are considered “off limits” because of the “conspiracy” nature. For instance, “black flag events” or the coming results of Obama’s Executive Orders, or who and how the New World order gang will take over the world, and how Obama is tied to it, and drawing some conclusions as what to expect in the next six months. Truthfully, I am very concerned.

• Mychal August 7, 2012 at 7:43 pm #

homer: I’m not a conspiracy theorist…

20. Tom Schaech August 4, 2012 at 7:45 pm #

Mr Massie:

I had the privilege this evening of reading your commentary on the Obamas. Sir, I could not agree more!!! While I have not had the honor of serving in our military, most of my family did, and I chose a career in public safety, for the last 38 years, at the Federal, State, and local levels.

I am very afraid for the future of our country, most particularly our children and what they now have to bear!!! Thank God for decent folks like you who aim to spread the real story and will not be silenced by the likes of Chicago-taught thugs who now occupy many high levels of government.

I’m looking forward to the day when we’re once again led by true patriots such as you and those around you!!!

With much respect and admiration,

• Mychal August 7, 2012 at 7:44 pm #

tom schaech: I trust God w/ the future of my child and his children should the Lord tarry and my child be blessed to have children…

21. Frank July 28, 2012 at 1:11 pm #

Oooops, I failed to reference Mr. Massie’s video, “Mychal Massie and Joseph Phillips at the Robert J. Dole Institute Part 2.” This is where the “Bull Connor” and “Nathan Bedford Forrest” comments came from. If you haven’t done so, watch Part 1 and 2 of this video. It is worth the 30 minutes.

22. Frank July 28, 2012 at 12:29 pm #

WOW! I had never heard of you B/4 seeing your “Why I Do Not Like The Obamas” article. You sum up the danger we face now from this cabal better than any other writer I have seen. I hope you have good protection because I really fear for your well-being. I will do everything I can to let others know about you.

I must attempt to correct you just a little though on your comment about “Bull Conner.” He was the police chief in Birmingham, AL, and not in AK. Also, please go back and research the desperate situation in the South in 1865 when Gen. Forrest founded the “KKK.” There was a lawlessness breakdown that needed to be addressed, and he took the action he did because of that. It worked, and he, in a few short years ordered the disbandment of his version of the KKK. Unfortunately, the name was taken over by an evil, criminal element. The truth is that this very honorable man was not a part of the criminal gang that took the name over. Please do check this out. Thank you.

God bless, and long may your voice ring out.

• Mychal August 2, 2012 at 11:07 pm #

frank: you are right about the typo pursuant to conner…and thk you for your reference to Joe and I at the dole institute…

23. sharon Pendergrass July 16, 2012 at 1:24 pm #

You should be vp I respect your sense of America and you are type of person we need in politics. Thank you

24. Janet July 12, 2012 at 10:33 am #

You say you ‘are not a Romney supporter’, who do you support???

• Mychal July 26, 2012 at 6:48 pm #

janet: I support truth and Christian values…

25. Melissa July 9, 2012 at 5:21 pm #

please tell me jemu greene was fired from fox.

• Mychal July 26, 2012 at 7:48 pm #

melissa: she was not…plz sign my petition to have her fired…

COMMENTS POLICY: Please note some comments may be held for manual approval before appearing on this website. PERMISSIONS: You are permitted and encouraged to reproduce and distribute this material in its entirety or in unaltered excerpts, as long as you do not charge a fee. Does NOT APPLY to E-Books. For Internet posting, please use only unaltered excerpts (or the content in its entirety) and you must provide a hyperlink to this page. Any exceptions to the above must be approved by The Daily Rant. Please include the following statement on any distributed copy: ©2015 The Daily Rant. Website: