I’m sure that most of your recognize the title above. It was a phrase that President Obama used in 2008 that stated his goal as president if he were to be elected. Well, he was elected (twice) and he is keeping to his word. No wonder many of us feel we no longer live in the same country in which we were raised.
Monica Crowley, FOX News contributor, seems to be the networks only broadcaster who fully understands what is behind Obama Care and many other decisions and policies the President has promoted. Last night Crowley was trying to explain to O’Reilly the ideology behind President Obama’s persistence in pushing this dysfunctional medical plan upon the American public. O’Reilly didn’t what to discuss “philosophy.” I agree with Crowley who believes it is essential that we understand Obama’s mind before we respond to his determination to “fundamentally transform America.”
Crowley tried to explain that Obama Care has nothing to do with medical care/insurance; it only has to do with controlling the masses. Vladimir Lenin believed that if the Soviet communist party could control the medical care of the nation, they could control the entire country! When we think about it, medical care is a need we all have in common. As most of you know President Obama was mentored by communist teachers during his entire life.
Sal Alinsky was a communist community organizer who had a great influence upon our president. Alinsky wrote “Rules for Radicals” and below are a list of 13 rules covered in his book:
- “Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
- “Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
- “Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
- “Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
- “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.”
- “A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
- “A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
- “Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
- “The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
- “The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition.”
- “If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.”
- “The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
- “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
David Horowitz wrote a wonderful book entitled, “Barack Obama’s Rules for Revolution: The Alinsky Model,” where he outlines a strategy of six goals:
1. Politics is all about power relations, but to advance one’s power, one must couch one’s positions in the language of morality.
2. There are only three kinds of people in the world: rich and powerful oppressors, the poor and disenfranchised oppressed, and the middle-class whose apathy perpetuates the status quo.
3. Change is brought about through relentless agitation and “trouble making” of a kind that radically disrupts society as it is.
4. There can be no conversation between the organizer and his opponents. The latter must be depicted as being evil.
5. The organizer can never focus on just a single issue. He must move inexhaustibly from one issue to the next.
6. Taunt one’s opponents to the point that they label you a “dangerous enemy” of “the establishment.”
The first strategy listed above explains what is behind Obama Care. I would imagine that 95% of the American public has been duped into believing the lie that President Obama is only compassionately concerned about the medical needs of the American citizen and has no political intentions in mind when it comes to the Affordable Care Act. More will wake up when they find that their medical insurance has greatly increased. I did not subscribe but when checking with Blue Cross/Shield, I learned that my health insurance would increase by 110% with an additional $2,500 deductible. Presently I have no deductible at all! They told me I may be subsidized by the government but had no idea what that would be. I have no interest in receiving tax dollars from someone who is wealthier or younger than I in order to make my health insurance affordable.
Unfortunately, most of Congress has capitulated under the pressure of the leftist media and other interest groups to back down from their attack upon Obama Care. We are left to find our own way for we are rapidly losing the support and leadership of the people we elected to office. We are on the cusp of a radically changed nation and who knows what may lie ahead. I am a believer in the coming rule of the King of kings who will make our crooked ways straight. Jesus Christ is the only One who will truly “Transform America” in a way that accomplishes justice and mercy with all purity! I have confidence in a better tomorrow because I know who will win in the end, but until then HOLD ON everyone!