LISTEN TO MYCHAL AND J. CHRISTIAN ADAMS TALK ABOUT ONE OF THE MOST EXPLOSIVE CASES AGAINST ERIC HOLDER YET!You may also call in to hear the Recorded Version of Conference Dial-in: 1-712-432-3131 Recorded Code: 73626383
J. Christian Adams is a former United States Department of Justice official who has accused the department of racial bias in its handling of a voter intimidation case against members of the New Black Panther Party Read The Story Here
In that capacity, he brought cases to protect a wide variety of racial minorities, including blacks, Hispanics, and the first ever application of the Voting Rights Act to protect white voters.
A former general counsel to the South Carolina Secretary of State, he is now a practicing attorney and a contributing writer to Pajamas Media.
Injustice: Exposing the Racial Agenda of the Obama Justice Department - Order the book by J. Christian Adams here
- ^ “Ex-Official Accuses Justice Department of Racial Bias in Black Panther Case”. FOXNews.com. 2010-04-07. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- ^ “J. Christian Adams – Bio, News, Photos”. Washington Times. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- ^ Turner, Channing. “Adams: ‘Lawless’ Civil Rights Division Dismissed Black Panther Case – Main Justice”. Mainjustice.com. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- ^ a b Reilly, Ryan J. (2009-12-02). “DOJ Attorney Fights to Testify About Black Panthers”. Mainjustice.com. Retrieved 2010-07-14.
- ^ Reilly, Ryan J.. “Voting Section Chief Out Amid Controversy – Main Justice”. Mainjustice.com. Retrieved 2010-07-06.
- ^ J. Christian Adams (2010-06-25). “ADAMS: Inside the Black Panther case”. Washington Times. Retrieved 2010-07-06.