Top Menu

Mychal Massie’s Biography and Profile

massiewndMychal S. Massie is an ordained minister who spent 13 years in full-time Christian Ministry.  Today he serves as founder and Chairman of the Racial Policy Center (RPC), a think tank he officially founded in September 2015. RPC advocates for a colorblind society. He was founder and president of the non-profit “In His Name Ministries.”  He is the former National Chairman of a conservative Capitol Hill think tank; and a former member of the think tank National Center for Public Policy Research.  In his official capacity with this free-market, public-policy think tank, he has spoken at the U.S. Capitol, CPAC, participated in numerous press conferences on Capitol Hill, the National Press Club and testified in private session concerning property rights pursuant to the “Endangered Species Act” before the Chairman of the House Committee on Resources.

Mychal’s blog, “The Daily Rant” (mychal-massie.com) enjoys a widely popular and diverse audience of truth seekers worldwide.

He has been a keynote speaker at colleges and universities nationwide, at Tea Party Rallies, as well as rallies supporting our troops, conservative presidents, and conservative causes across the country.  He is an unapologetic supporter of our right to own and carry firearms.

Mychal is also a nationally syndicated op-ed columnist and former host of the top-rated talk show on the Rightalk Radio Network – “Straight Talk with Mychal Massie.”  He is a former self-employed business owner of 30-plus years.  Mychal is an inspirational / motivational speaker and a regularly featured guest on TV / talk radio programs.  The online version of his column is carried by WorldNetDaily.com and enjoys a loyal, supportive readership around the world.

Mychal has appeared on every major news-talk television and radio program in the U.S., as well as top international news programs.  He is recognized as one of America’s most articulate, passionate, and outspoken conservative voices.

He is quoted by America’s most popular program hosts and most listened-to programming nationwide.  He has successfully debated Congressman Melvin Watt, D-NC, Geraldo Rivera, Rev. Al Sharpton and Congressman Jesse Jackson, Jr.  He appeared in the documentary “What Black Men Think.”  He also made an appearance in the independent motion picture “Life Fine Tuned.”  His positions on a colorblind society, civil rights, educational reform, self-sufficiency, individual responsibility, family, the judiciary, abortion, limited government, reparations, homeland security, immigration and war (both past and present) are forthright and unyielding.

A provocative, outside-the-box, visionary thinker, he has been called the “black male Ann Coulter” by liberals who condemn him and “George Will on steroids” by conservatives who love him.  Al Sharpton has referred to him as “fearless.”

In February 2011, Mychal hosted an “empty chair debate” at the National Press Club, after Al Sharpton, Marc Morial President of the National Urban League, and former Congressman and co-founder of the Congressional Black Congress Walter Fauntroy refused to debate him on the merits of their accusations of racism directed at Glenn Beck’s Restoring Honor Rally.

While the recipient of numerous awards, he is most proud of the awards received August 9, 2006.  At that time the Marine Corps League – Bob Swanson Det. 1102 awarded Mychal with Honorary Membership in the United States Marine Corps League, the United States Marine Corps League Distinguished Citizen Award, the United States Marine Corps League Distinguished Citizen Award Medal, and the United States Marine Corps League Certificate of Appreciation, for, among other things, his exemplary service in the interests of the United States Marine Corps and The Marine Corps League.

He is the recipient of the prestigious “Conservative Man of the Year Award” for 2008, presented by the New York State Conservative Party.

In December 2011, he was recognized as number 13 on the list of the top 20 most influential black Republicans in the nation.  An award that he chided the presenters about pursuant to why it was necessary for him to be recognized as a color-coded Republican.  He has since that time refused to accept any awards based on race.

In addition to having hosted his own top-rated talk show, Mychal has also guest-hosted on some of the top-rated national talk-shows.

Mychal holds degrees in education, theology, and pastoral counseling.  He began his writing career in 1999 shortly after becoming an editorial board member on a suburban Philadelphia newspaper.  He wrote the foreword for the re-release of Booker T. Washington’s autobiography “Up From Slavery” (released by Pelican Publishing spring 2010).  He is the author of “Random Rants: I Was Right Then And I Am Right Now” and “Blacks Are Victims: Because They’re Told They Are.”

247 Responses to Mychal Massie’s Biography and Profile

1. proxy list March 26, 2017 at 9:56 pm #

Hi there,I log on to your blog named “Mychal Massie’s Biography and Profile – The Daily Rant” daily.Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what you’re doing! And you can look our website about proxy list.

2. Jim Fields March 15, 2017 at 4:43 pm #

As a white man, I have not walked in any black man’s shoes. I have reached all my opinions, of black people, from what I have observed from the outside of their skin. I have had several very close friends, who happened to be black. They were such good friends, that, at times, I forgot their skin color was different than mine. I teased them as I did my Canuck friends, I made light of our differences, as they did, after they knew me. I treated my best friend, who happened to be Hispanic, just as I did my black or Canadian friends, although Silvester was adamant that he was Spanish, not Mexican, because he had a sharper nose, and he thought his Spanish heritage made him more hot blooded and attractive, than if he was a Mexican. I didn’t, and really used every occasion to test him. Now to my point; I have parts of my brain that is racial. Those parts cause concern from the other sections of my little pea brain. By now, you’re thinking, “What’s this idiots point” My point is, I’m not ready for interracial sex or marriage. Remember, only part of my brain thinks that the black guy, just wants the white women as a trophy, doesn’t really matter, too much, who the white women is! Why is that true, if it is, and why does it bother me. Why does it bother me than, that white or mostly black athletes or performers can act like uncivilized animals, and get away with it. I would love to live in a colorblind society, if right was right and wrong was wrong. My other part of my pea brain also realizes that children from interracial marriages, usually end up extra talented. Remember Hitler’s thinking he wanted all blond families. That sure would be strange, they would all probably have blue eyes. Why am I so prejudicial when it comes to black celebrities and their actions.

3. Mike Yonnotti March 13, 2017 at 4:14 pm #

Reverend Massie,

How then do we form a color-blind society so that all men and women will prosper and we may finally move forward together?

4. Terrence Snyder February 22, 2017 at 12:17 pm #

God bless you Mychal. You are a wonderful man who shines light into darkness. I am, and we are, blessed to find your presentations here.

5. link January 27, 2017 at 10:48 am #

You’ll see the apps installed under ‘Installed Apps.
    If you are a developer, you may often want to install applications on the Android Device Emulator for testing before you
    publish them. The format is therefore not as Android-friendly as for instance the ZIP or TAR file types.

6. Carla Bonney January 14, 2017 at 12:44 pm #

I was reading your article on Jehmu Greene from 2012. I notice that now she is saying her parents were “undocumented” immigrants from Liberia. I can find nothing from the past to support that. She always called them “Immigrants” in previous writings. Could it be considered to be “difficult” to be an undocumented immigrant from Liberia? Wouldn’t they have to get a travel permit, etc…

Have you found anything actually proving they were here illegally in the 1970’s?

It goes to the legitimacy of her statements now that she is attempting to head the DNC.

Thanks

Trackbacks/Pingbacks

1. “What if Whites Strike Back?” - RSCBLOG - January 2, 2017

[…] Mychal S. Massie is an ordained minister who spent 13 years in full-time Christian Ministry. Today he serves as founder and Chairman of the Racial Policy Center (RPC), a think tank he officially founded in September 2015. RPC advocates for a colorblind society. He was founder and president of the non-profit “In His Name Ministries.” He is the former National Chairman of the conservative Capitol Hill think tank, Project 21; and a former member of its parent think tank, the National Center for Public Policy Research. Read the entire Bio here […]