FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do I have to log in to Facebook to comment? No. You can use the regular comment section to comment. You ONLY need to log in to Facebook to use the Facebook comments or to REPLY to a Facebook comment.
How do I cancel my Patriot Supporter subscription?
1. If you used Paypal,
• Log in to your PayPal account.
• Click Profile near the top of the page.
• Click My money.
• Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
• Click Cancel, Cancel automatic billing, or Cancel subscription and follow the instructions. Learn more here
2. If you used Piryx OR are sending monthly checks, just send an email with your information to email@example.com or contact Piryx direct here.
How do I cancel the Daily Email Alert?
At the bottom of every email is a link that says “unsubscribe”
How do I edit my Daily Email Alert settings or change my email address on file?
Click any email subscribe button on the website. When you put your email in there will be an opportunity to edit your settings.
I posted a comment. Why can’t I see it on the site? There are three scenarios for which your comment may not appear:
1. It may be caught by our comment spam tool. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know. We appreciate your patience and ask that you refrain from posting the same comment repeatedly. 2. Your comment violated the Terms Of Service of Mychal-Massie.com. 3. You need to refresh your browser and clear your cache.
How can I add a photo to my comment profile/bio? The picture/photo that appears next to your profile in the comments section is what is called a Gravatar. You can get yours for free here.