As faithful as the Pennsylvania groundhog Punxsutawney Phil, John Boehner has crawled out of his congressional hole to opine upon Obama’s deplorable exchange of five high-value Taliban prisoners for Bowe Bergdahl, a Taliban sympathizer and deserter, has made America less safe.
Boehner said: “Listen, we’re glad that Bergdahl is back, but the biggest issue here is the violation of a policy that the United States has had for many, many years that we don’t negotiate with terrorists. … The fact is that we have violated that policy, and as a result, we have made Americans less safe, here and all around the world. And we’re going to pay for this. There is not any doubt in my mind there is going to be lost lives associated with what came out of this.”
That’s a sound observation based on justifiable concern. The problem is that unless you just landed here from another planet or you are blind, deaf, and dumb, you realize Boehner’s lament is a speciousness soliloquy intended to mislead the public.[adsanity id=8405 align=alignleft /]If Boehner were concerned about the security of We the People, he would not have worked behind the scenes to undermine the Fast and Furious congressional investigations.
And even more damning, if John Boehner were concerned about our security, he wouldn’t be pushing amnesty for illegal aliens. Based on inside the beltway sources, I can say with a high degree of certainty that John Boehner and the Republican establishment plan to reward illegal aliens with amnesty immediately after the November elections.
Hence I say, if John Boehner is so concerned about the safety of the American people, why doesn’t he address the FBI and Department of Homeland Security numbers I provided in my Behind The Political Curtain piece titled, “Will Amnesty Improve These Numbers?”
The following numbers from my above-referenced piece speak volumes.
* 83 % of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens
* 86 % percent of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
* 75 % of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix & Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
* 24.9 % of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals
* 40.1 % of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals
* 48.2 % of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals
* 29 % (630,000)convicted illegal alien felons fill Arizona & federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually
* 53 % plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona & Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.
* 50 % plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens
* 71 % plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada & California were stolen by Illegal aliens or “transport coyotes.”
* 47 % of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, insurance or registration for the vehicle.
Of that 47 %, 92 % are illegal aliens.
* 63 % of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance & no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63 %, 97 % are illegal aliens
* 66 % of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance & no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66 %, 98 % are illegal aliens.
* 380,000 plus “anchor babies” were born in the U.S. to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically US citizens.
* 97.2 % of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers
My question is: Should we be more concerned about the five high-value Taliban prisoners Obama released or the tens of millions of illegal aliens who will have their criminal activity rewarded with full rights and citizenship?
Boehner, Eric Cantor, Mitch McConnell, and their ilk are able to protect us from the threat of illegal aliens by forcing them back to their countries of origin — but they refuse. If Boehner, and congressional Republicans were doing their job, Obama would understand there are repercussions for acting outside the parameters of the Constitution and that there are harsh penalties for same.
John Boehner’s act might play well in the hallways of Congress, but the truth is Boehner is no more concerned about keeping us safe than is Obama. But like Obama, Boehner is interested in getting camera time for fallacious pontification.[adsanity id=11817 align=alignleft /]
About the Author
Mychal S. Massie is an ordained minister who spent 13 years in full-time Christian Ministry. Today he serves as founder and Chairman of the Racial Policy Center (RPC), a think tank he officially founded in September 2015. RPC advocates for a colorblind society. He was founder and president of the non-profit “In His Name Ministries.” He is the former National Chairman of a conservative Capitol Hill think tank; and a former member of the think tank National Center for Public Policy Research. Read entire bio here