SPECIAL EDITION FRIDAY: Muslim Blogger: Hypocrisy of Hamas as if the condition of the Gazans was so bad before the war
The Muslim blogger Hoda Janat was shocked by what she learned about Gaza since the beginning of the war.
In a bold post, she describes what she learned from the war process and reveals the good and comfortable life to which the residents of Gaza and the leaders of the Hamas organization have become accustomed thanks to Israel’s consideration.
1. We suddenly discovered that in the Gaza Strip, where 2 million people live, there are 36 hospitals. There are Arab countries with a population of 30 million that do not have that many hospitals.
2. Surprisingly, we discovered that Gaza receives free water, electricity, gas and fuel from Israel. Of course, there is not a single Arab citizen anywhere else who does not pay for water, electricity and gas.
4. Suddenly we discovered that there is no “siege” on Gaza and all goods flow there and the borders are open. The Gazans went to Egypt and from there to all over the world.
5. Unexpectedly, we found that people live better in Gaza than in many Arab countries. And its residents live much better than many Arab countries.
6. Suddenly we discovered that our minds were programmed by the lies of the Muslim Brotherhood media.
7. Suddenly we discovered that the children in Gaza are not children as we normally imagine children, but terrorist children with machine guns and suicide belts who have undergone special training by Hamas.
8. We suddenly discovered that the schools, hospitals and mosques in Gaza are organized terrorist headquarters and ammunition depots with underground tunnels of Hamas.
9. We suddenly discovered that in Gaza there is an underground “metro” of Hamas that extends over 500 km, which Israel can only envy.
10. Suddenly we discovered that the so-called doctors and teachers in Gaza turned out to be active Hamas terrorists.
11. Suddenly we discovered that rockets and mortars are kept in children’s rooms in Gaza homes.
12. Suddenly we discovered that Hitler and his book “Mein Kampf” were very popular in Gaza, and its Arabic translation was in almost every house in Gaza, or a portrait of the author.
13. Suddenly we discovered that Gazans live a life of luxury, with multi-story mansions with swimming pools and premium German cars.
14. We suddenly discovered that there is no Israeli blockade in Gaza because it still borders its Muslim sister Egypt.
15. We suddenly discovered that most of the “citizens” in Gaza support Hamas and other terrorist groups, elected Hamas in democratic elections and celebrated the massacre on October 7.
16. We suddenly discovered that the so-called reporters and journalists in Gaza who work for the Western media CNN, AP, Reuters and others turned out to be Hamas terrorists who participated in the October 7 massacre.
17. We suddenly discovered that the so-called ‘peace activists’ and ‘workers of international human rights organizations’ of the UN, the Red Cross and the WHO, turned out to be terrorists and corrupt Hamas.
18. We suddenly discovered that each of the Hamas leaders is a billionaire and richer than President Trump, with a net worth of 4-5 billion dollars each.
—-To conclude, the Muslim blogger exposed the mask of hypocrisy of Hamas in Gaza in a series of tweets that shook the Arab world.
About the Author
Mychal S. Massie is an ordained minister who spent 13 years in full-time Christian Ministry. Today he serves as founder and Chairman of the Racial Policy Center (RPC), a think tank he officially founded in September 2015. RPC advocates for a colorblind society. He was founder and president of the non-profit “In His Name Ministries.” He is the former National Chairman of a conservative Capitol Hill think tank; and a former member of the think tank National Center for Public Policy Research. Read entire bio here