SPECIAL EDITION FRIDAY: Leftism is the Real Plague in America
The following was written by my friend and colleague Rich Kozlovich. It originally appeared on his blog: Paradigms and Demographics.
Here’s the message leftists, communists, fascists, race baiters, psychopaths, and Democrats (….oops ….sorry, I’m repeating myself)…repeat daily, unrelentingly, loudly, and violently.
America was born in slavery, marinated in racism and remains a white supremacist society, shot through with multiple, intersecting levels of injustice that make everybody either oppressed or oppressor on a daily basis. Of course, America today may be a racist, dystopian hellhole, but Democrats assure us that it could get even worse if the Republicans get elected. Then it’ll be a fascist, racist, dystopian hellhole.
It appears this isn’t just a far left fringe radical group’s opinion. Among leftists, only 34% are proud to be Americans, and 66% of leftists believe America isn’t the greatest country in the world.
Yet 62% of Asians, 70% of blacks, and 76 percent of Hispanic are proud to be Americans, and among the “multiracial working class (non-college voters, white and nonwhite)………by 69-23, they said America is the greatest country in the world.”
If these numbers are correct, and I’m assuming they are, but I have some doubts regarding that percentage regarding blacks since Race-Based Hatred Permeates the Black Population, but if these numbers are true, how in the world can a leftist Democrat or Republican get elected in America? It’s a four fold process.
- First, some areas like California and New York are so infested with leftist insanity it’s almost impossible for a conservative to get elected to Congress or any other position of responsibility, irrespective of how incompetent the Democrat “leaders” perform. All of which has been demonstrated so clearly in New York and California. All incompetent failures and they’re still electing those people, or people from the party responsible for those failures.
- Secondly, voter fraud is the backbone of Democrat election strategy.
- Third, censorship.
- And fourth, when you couple all that with the anti-conservative, anti-white, anti-Christian, anti-Jewish, anti-law movement within the federal government, also known as the Deep State, an embedded anti-constitutional cabal working to destroy the American identity, the American culture, the America economy and the Constitution, and you get Democrats and RINO’s elected.
But even with all four parts of this puzzle working, the one that makes it actually work for leftist misfits is voter fraud.
- Do you want to end censorship?
- Do you want to purge the corrupt Deep State?
- Do you want to end illegal immigration?
- Do you want America’s laws enforced?
- Do you want criminals punished?
- Do you want to end massive deficit spending?
- Do you want to fix the education system in America, from Kindergarten to the PhD programs?
- If you want honest judges instead of political hacks sitting on the federal bench.
End voter fraud!
Take voter fraud out of that equation and that ends leftism as the power in America. At least for a while. We must always remember, leftism is like rust, it never sleeps. Unending vigilance is required.
All everyone has to understand is everything the left promotes is a lie to hide the fact their goal is to destroy the Constitution and impose a socialist system of governance worldwide. And they’re using our own values against us to do it. But it’s all a lie. All their rhetoric is either logical fallacies, projection or outright lies. Lies of commission and lies of omission. The January sixth commission kangaroo court, and their claims of being the most transparent committee ever, is an excellent example of it, and that’s going to come back to haunt them.
America, and the world, is suffering a blight of corrupt “corporate oligarchs, feckless politicians, sycophantic celebrities who endorse and sponsor” murderous tyrants like those in Venezuela, Cuba, China and until recently, Russia.
Truth is the sublime convergence of history and reality. Everything we’re told has a historical foundation and context. Everything we’re told should bear some resemblance to what we’re seeing going on in reality. If what’s presented to us fails in either category, it’s wrong. All that’s left to do is develop the intellectual response to explain why it’s wrong.
Time and truth are on the same side, but both need eternal vigilance and unrelenting courage, because leftism destroys everything it touches.